Saturday, April 23, 2011

Fast take-off !

Download figures from the AppStore increase very fast! The Dev team is proud and delighted you like H-ELITE, and would like to thank all the fans !

"Cannot wait until this version appears on the App Store, as this will be a DEFINITE purchase. I cannot overstate how impressed I am with this app. And that's after only playing for a few minutes." Dave R. 
"This is a very nice simulator game considering the fact that it has so many modes to choose fromJohnathan T.
"Just downloaded the free version played it for a bit and now I really can't wait until the full version is released :)J. D. 
"Hey guys!! This app is awesome!! :DDamien G.L.
"The simulation is fantasticBadal S.
"This game looks very exciting.I'm a freak of helicopter game and this one blast my brains out Andre P.
"I tried it out and loved it" Grey P.
"I love the app!!!! its soo much fun cant wait for the paid version to come outAuggie S.


No comments:

Post a Comment